Support Worker (Disability) – Permanent Part-Time.
Come and Join our highly dedicated Team.
Application and Selection:
Due to continued growth, Tulgeen is recruiting to Support Workers. Short listed applicants will be scheduled for Interview and will be required to undertake a physiotherapist’s Functional Assessment as part of the selection process.
Join Tulgeen’s Board of Directors
Expressions of Interest are invited from suitably dedicated, qualified and experienced people, including Persons with Disability, to become a Board Director of Tulgeen Group. Tulgeen is the leading for-purpose disability services provider in the Bega Valley. The Board consists of 6-8 community-minded professionals whom provide fulfilling pro-bono directorships.
Desired skills and personal qualities include:
– a demonstrated diversity and inclusive mindset
– effective stakeholder engagement
– an understanding of the function and role of Directors in corporate governance, strategic thinking and risk management
– knowledge of the disability sector and the NDIS
– the ability to read and understand financial statements
– a curious and questioning mind
The successful applicant(s) will hold the role for a 3-year term with the option for a further 2 x 3-years. The Board typically meets 6 times per annum, plus participation at 4-6 committee meetings, a strategy workshop and attendance at the AGM. An average time commitment of 6-8 hours per month is expected. Please note this is a voluntary position.