Current Employment Opportunities
Nursery Enterprise Worker
Tulgeen is currently recruiting to a Nursery Enterprise Worker. The successful applicant will provide horticultural guidance and support to supported employees, enterprise participants and all workers engaged in Riverside Nursery enterprise activities
Applications close 9th April 2021 and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tulgeen is seeking a permanent part time Commercial Cleaner to join our team.
As we undertake cleaning in commercial premises, the work hours/ shifts reflect possible early starts (5am) or late finishes (9pm)
If you would like to join our happy, productive team, please click here to learn more about the opportunity.
Applications Close 14th April 2021 and should be submitted to email@example.com
We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team as we grow to support people with disability to achieve their goals. This role can be challenging, fun and lead to a rewarding career.
Applications are welcome on an ongoing basis and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tulgeen In-Home Service Team Leaders (New roles for an exciting new build)
Are you an experienced Support Worker and Natural Leader with Admin skills?
We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team as we continue to grow.
This role can be challenging and may lead to a rewarding career.
- Adhere to NDIS and organisational codes of conduct, policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Demonstrate leadership in promoting and providing exceptional Active Supports for clients.
- Provide general guidance and directives to workers supporting clients in their homes.
- Undertake a broad range of general administrative duties including data entry and report writing.
- Regularly report role and service related information through organisational line management.
- Participate in the implementation, monitoring and review of policies, procedures, and other continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide oversight for effective workplace health and safety compliance
Please provide 3 documents:
1) An introductory letter about yourself and why you are applying.
2) A Selection Criteria document addressing each of the Responsibilities dot-points above, explaining how and why you will be able to meet them.
3) Your comprehensive work history Resume.
If you are short-listed we will need to contact 2 x Referees from your working history.
We look forward to discussing these great opportunities with you soon.
Applications Close 23rd April 2021 and should be submitted to email@example.com